Why Donate to CCHR United Kingdom?
Between the years 2000 to 2010, prescriptions for psychiatric drugs in England totalled 607.8 million at a cost of £6.6 billion to the taxpayer; 5.9 million prescriptions for stimulants and other drugs used to treat ADHD; 341.5 million prescription items for depression at a cost of £3.4 billion and 8.5 million prescription items for antipsychotics.
Prescription items for stimulant used on children for ADHD and other behavioural ‘disorders’ rose 222% over 10 years, while in 2009 to 2010, an estimated 50,000 children received antidepressants for depression and/or bipolar disorders.
Children are being drugged with stimulants, antidepressants and antipsychotics that can sometimes cause them to suffer life-threatening diabetes, heart attacks and strokes or drive them to acts of suicide and violence.
Newborn babies, whose mothers were given antipsychotic drugs during the third trimester of pregnancy, can develop severe withdrawals and irreversable and involuntary movement disorders like Parkinson’s Disease, leaving tens of thousands of babies at risk of birth defects because of these drugs.
Why? Because like you, CCHR cares about what happens to our civilisation – our future generations. In a drugged society, free thought and creativity can become a thing of the past.
Why? Because you can help, you can make a difference, and you can ensure that dignity and human rights are returned for all.
- By donating to CCHR UK you will become one of the many thousands of concerned and active individuals working together for the protection of our right for free thought and personal choice.
- Your pounds donated can help protect innocent children, our elderly, and pregnant mothers, by ensuring they are fully informed about the treatments, preventing them from being forcibly drugged and institutionalised.
- By funding our public-awareness campaigns, you can enlighten the world with the truth about psychiatric drugs, the unscientific diagnostic process that fuels them, and what possible non-drug care is available to those needing help.
- You will be directly assisting our massive research and investigation projects that are used to educate world leaders, policy-makers, physicians and parents, to name but a few.
- You will be strengthening the one group that, across the world, is standing up relentlessly for human rights in the mental-health field creating an atmosphere of safety and security for patients and a more humane world.
Yes! I would like to donate to CCHR UK.
To give a one time donation of £10 £15 £25 £50 £100 or more please click on the donate button below:
If you would like to make a regular monthly donation please contact us about setting up a Standing Order.