“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison
CCHR UK is committed to:
- Help professionals who seek out and address the underlying symptoms, rather than simply prescribing drugs or harmful invasive treatments.
- Ensure that doctors are made aware of the dangers and drug alerts issued for the psychotropic drugs that are being used on those suffering mental problems.
- Campaign for jail sentences and big financial penalities for those professionals within the mental health and medical fields who blatently cause the death of their patients through harmful psychotropic drugs, and for those who supply, sponsor or prescribe these drugs irresponsibly.
- Stop the automatic mental health screening, labelling and diagnosing of mental conditions based on ‘voted in’ criteria by groups of International psychiatrists.
- To expose the mental health monopoly that prevents other non-psychiatric solutions for the treatment of patients.
As a responsible General Practitioner, you will have taken the Hippocratic Oath of first Do No Harm to your patient, and it would be assumed your aim to ‘cure’ your patient would be foremost in your treatment approach. Sadly, that is not the case with psychiatrists who have no cures for their patients as openly admitted by the President of the World Psychiatric Association, when he stated, “The time when psychiatrists considered that they could cure the mentally ill is gone. In the future, the mentally ill have to learn to live with their illness.”
According to psychiatrists, the psychiatric industry suffers from a bad image where they are not perceived as ‘real doctors.’ by other specialties. This could have a bearing on the declining vacancy rates in psychiatry.
CCHR is always happy to communicate with medical professionals on how to improve the care of mentally troubled patients. Should you have any information you would like to discuss with CCHR, please contact us below. All information will be kept confidential. Click here to tell us more or how we can help one another.